About the Company:
This “whole solution” land development provider have varied and high quality skillset in their large cohesive team. You will have the opportunity to notice first hand their big push to remain proactive and focused on continual improvement, constantly looking at better ways to achieve effective results and avoid errors both in the office and out in the field.
About the role:
- Suited to a Senior Licensed Cadastral surveyor who enjoys having a large impact on strategy and development
- Extreme amounts of versatility regarding the scale, type and volume of projects on offer will see you expanding on your already extensive record and achievements.
- Primarily this is a 9-5 role with no need to work any weekends unless in extreme circumstances
- Continue to lead teams on large scale cadastral surveys volumetric, identification large scale detail, as-constructed, monitoring surveys and engineering set out in multi-staged developments.
- The opportunities projects will be focused on large scale subdivisions as you access some of the most prominent and well established clients New Zealand has on offer.
Skills & experience:
- Licensed surveyor with 5+ years of experience
- Cadastral, engineering and construction project experience (not necessary to have experience in all three fields but preferred)
- Have the ability to lead teams
- Client Contact
Benefits & culture:
Here there is no requirement to get up at unreasonable hours to go out on construction sites doing set outs. The work car you are given as part of your package will also be available for personal use including extended trips with prior approval. Tight knit team and run close to the office.