About the Company:
Flexible, relaxed and realistic. This progressive group have seen growth throughout the business and now have the opportunity to open up doors for a new, like-minded individual who wants to work with one of the best. Their new office spaces are state of the art and having the best and most efficient technology to date for their team is at the forefront of their planning.
About the role:
- The Current Directors plan is to move you in to a Directorship capacity with a view of getting shares in the business profit sooner rather than later.
- This will be suited to a partner who will come in and work autonomously and confidently
- On top of this, you will be involved in helping this tight knit practice beginning succession planning.
- From large publicly listed developers to smaller privately owned construction and engineering practices, there is enough variety to make sure your day to day won't become stale
Skills & experience:
- Registered surveyor with 5+ years of experience
- Proven capabilities wprking on a variety of projects - cadastral, engineering and construction project experience (not necessary to have experience in all three fields but preferred)
- Have the ability to lead sophisticated and high level teams
- Confident in front of clients, happy to pass the puck with new and existing business and become brand of your own
Benefits & culture:
Aliginging yourself with a company who have stood the test of time, the choice will be yours when it comes to your working capacity. Due to their brand and work being highly regarded in the industry, they already have applications from senior registered surveyors so trying to fit a circle in a square hole is not an option worth considering at all.
Choose from taking a more flexible senior role or a higher-end business development and future company owner type position. Whichever suits your current lifestyle and future aspirations to ease off or take a substantial step up.