Principal Surveyor $164-142K
- Head up the Surveying division of a mid-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Total oversight of your own budgets and timeframes
- Autonomy to structure, lead and grow the team
- No pressure to hunt for business, plenty of work on the go and in the pipeline.
- Clients include some of the biggest privately owned developers in Australia
Registered Surveyor $152-135K
- One of the most professional and well-run businesses in Surveying
- Leading teams on multimillion-dollar high rise developments
- Not required to go out on construction sites doing set outs
- Ability to choose your preferred focus with large scale Cadastral, Construction, and Infrastructure projects on the go.
Registered Surveyor $145-133K
- Specialist Surveying Company with a host of resources to tap into
- Primarily this is a 9-5 role with no need to work any weekends unless in extreme circumstances
- Lead teams on large scale cadastral surveys volumetric, identification large scale detail, as-built, monitoring surveys
- Flexible work arrangements and individualised structured bonus.