Survey Drafter $105- 85K
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $105,000 - $85,000
Category: Surveying - Cadastral / Land
- Projects are all survey oriented and the surveyors you will work alongside are all highly experienced.
- Producing plans and drawings for cadastral surveys, you will prepare a variety of plans, both draft and final.
- Fairly young drafting team with a good mix of experience and a good energy amongst the group.
- While 5+ years of experience would be ideal, it is not as important as your level of motivation.
- You will need to be well versed in all facets of Survey drafting to join this industry leader in surveying
- Very focused on set working hours with the vision that employees shouldn’t be constantly staying late to get through the work.
- The team is big enough and the support around you adequate, that it is very rare you will be overstretched.
- Most of the staff work near the office and are all very close, regularly socialising outside work, most of them having been there 8 years or more.
For more positions contact Albert DeBruyn