Survey Manager $165-153K Run office
- Take over the running of a large office and assist in its continued growth
- Cohesive and experienced Survey and Drafting support teams with plenty of meaty work
- Push the further development of the strata arm of the business and share the $$$
- Thriving business for you to replace a long serving retiring Registered Surveyor.
- Lucrative profit share and equity on offer that raises your lifestyle choices
Survey Manager $163-147K ASX Listed Clients
- Landmark large scale land development projects including interstate sites
- One of the biggest multidisciplinary in Australia inc planners, engineers etc
- Clients include ASX listed trusts and massive privately owned developers
- Oversee a large team on cadastral and construction projects.
- Team includes likeminded Registered surveyors, technicians and drafters.
Registered Surveyor $151-139K Limited field work
- One of the most professional and well run businesses in Surveying
- Specialists in F2F project management on mid to high rise
- Little field work involved – mostly office based role thanks to large teams
- Taking on a Project Manager role spending more time in front of clients
- Running your own costings and time lines.
Registered Surveyor $139-127K A Smart Challenge
- Considered one of the top 3 surveying firms in Sydney
- Projects among the biggest on offer in the industry
- The team has won multiple awards and has massive resources
- Projects here are generally complex brownfield sites that are rarely without major roadblocks.
- Specialist leading company in this area attracting top talent.
Graduate Surveyor $95-83K Project Management
- Develop your project management skills including costings, time lines etc
- Further develop your party leading and planning skills as well as the technical
- Once Registered you will assume a senior leadership role and take on a Graduate
- learning to run large scale medium density land development projects from field to finish.
- Managing client expectations as well.
Graduate Surveyor $87-76K Registration?
- ‘Stuck’ in a large team and not getting enough work for your registration?
- Registered Surveyor too busy to devote enough time to your development?
- Bored or dealing with repetitive small scale idents and residential projects?
- Major subdivisions, large scale construction, strata, stratum, laser scanning projects.
- Multiple Registered and impressive mentors in office encouraging your growth.
Land Survey Technician $98-83K Work with the best
- An accomplished and highly accurate Survey Technician, you are well known
- Few Surveyors have your depth of knowledge and skills in the engineering sector
- Add to an established but rapidly growing brand in an effective team
- As a skilled Survey Technician your cadastral experience is in high demand.
- Large scale urban development work for a highly successful company.
Survey Drafter $90-79K Overworked and/or underpaid?
- Urban development projects with a firm focus on survey plans
- Large teams of Survey Drafters to cope with a huge pipe line
- Onsite parking. High staff retention. Culture of broader responsibility
- Enjoy working for one of the largest multidisciplinary firms in Australia,
- Welcoming team with brand new offices and exciting equipment.